Pages

Sunday 9 October 2011

SPOTTED - SuperStore Nail Polish Shopping...

I did a little shopping this weekend. I thought I'd show you some of the newest displays from my trip. Above is the Expressionist Collection from Revlon which FINALLY has arrived here in Canada. It also has CARBONITE on it! Click here to see my post and swatches on this collection. Click here to see my post and swatches on Carbonite.





Above is the Maybelline Fall Collection. I was really hoping that it would include the colour Cool Couture. But it didn't. 



Sally Hansen's Salon Effects in the LE Halloween collection has finally arrived. These pictures are from friday and I'm pretty sure they had put all these displays earlier that day. I didn't see any of these last week and you can tell that all of them are still full. 





The above two are Wet n Wild's Halloween Collection. The first is the Fantasy Makers with includes a pretty orange called Creepy Pumpkin. The one below is the On the Prowl Collection. This was has been around for a little bit and is pretty much picked over. The only one I got from the On the Prowl Collection was Behind Closed Doors, a pretty black jelly with red hexagon glitter. I really really wanted Cougar Attack, but missed out on it. I haven't seen this collection ANYWHERE eles. 


I also saw some of the new fall Joe Fresh colours. I bought 3 of them and I'll post pictures coming up. I didn't take pictures cause the displays were sparse and a mess. But the fall colours are to die for!


Hope this helps if you've been hunting for a certain collection! 


THANKS FOR DROPPING IN!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...