Pages

Thursday 20 October 2011

Review: Bliss Salon in Vancouver, BC


ohhhh how I love not doing my own nails once in awhile! This past weekend I headed to Bliss Salon for a pedicure. I had used yelp.com to try to find a new nail place and this one popped up. I gave it a try because it had a few good reviews. It was VERY reasonably priced. $25 for a pedicure!!! For real? They don't offer too many treatments, they offer manicures, pedicures and hair cuts. It's a very small salon. It has two hair stations and three message chairs (which is where they also do the manicures/pedicures). It looked very clean, and new.  It had three people working there and they were all very friendly. They had a lot of OPI nail polishes to choose from, even from some of the newer collections which always makes me happy! They are located just outside of Yaletown. They have a nice website (www.blisssalon.ca), where they list the treatment prices. Over all I'm suuuper happy about my pedicure, it was one of the best I've received. She did an excellent job, I don't remember her name but it was the younger lady that works there. I'll be heading back again for sure. They do accept walk-ins but I would suggest calling ahead because it is a small place with few people working there. 


(I am in no way affiliated or paid by Bliss Salon, all opinions are solely my opinions. Images belong to Bliss Salon.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...