Pages

Thursday 6 October 2011

Revlon - Carbonite (Finally arrived in Canada!)


So I know Revlon's Carbonite has been around for you American girls for a little while now. But here in Canada we finally got some displays with it. I looked forever for this over a month ago, and looked with no avail, and pretty much just moved on. I really didn't think it was worth ordering from eBay since I do have Chanel's Graphite, which is suppose to be a close match (I'll talk more about that in a comparison post).  I finally found it, it was on a display with The Expressionist Collection (link here to read more about that collection).




I would describe Carbonite has a pewter/gun metal type of colour. It's very grey with a hint of greenish gold to it.  It's a foil finish to it and has a ton of depth. Super great colour for Fall, and also a great neutral. One issue I had with it was it seemed thick and didn't just "slide" on like Chanel's Graphite did. You can sorta see how almost clumpy it looks. I used two coats and one coat of Seche Vite top coat. I've seen displays with Carbonite, literally in every grocery store and drug store this week. Mine is from Zellers and was $4.99 CAD.  London Drugs and SuperStore both had the from $5.99 CAD. 


THANKS FOR READING!
PLEASE FOLLOW THE LACQUER LOUNGE!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...