Pages

Thursday 13 October 2011

China Glaze - Tinsel Town (Let It Snow Collection Holiday 2011)


This is Tinsel Town from the Let It Snow Holiday Collection from China Glaze. It's a totally winner in my books. Perfect application, perfect colour, just perfect! Can't rave enough about it. It's a charcoal type colour with silver glitter, the glitter is round in small and medium size. Can I just say that China Glaze has some perfect glitters lately! I'm not even a glitter gal, I'm more of a chic taupe kinda gal, but these steal my heart! I used two coats and didn't use a top coat for the pictures. 

The collection had 12 polishes and many many assorted gift packs.

These are available at Chatters, Sally's Beauty Supply and select salons. They retail for about $6 CAD or $5 US.






Tinsel Town can be found by itself or with:
- Belle of the Ball (ornament gift pack)
- Winter Ice (necklace gift pack)
- Carry me away for the holidays (manicure case gift pack)

THANKS FOR DROPPING IN!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...