Pages

Saturday 1 October 2011

OPI Serena Glam Slam - Your Royal Shine-ness


So these lovelies have been sitting untried in my apartment for quite sometime now. OPI came out with a bunch of different Serena Williams sets this past summer. I have two or three of them. But this one I think I like the most because it skipped the shatter. The set comes with Your Royal Shine-ness and Servin' Up Sparkle. 


This is Your Royal Shine-ness by itself. It's two coats to get a nice opacity and one coat of Seche Vite top coat. I'm loooving this colour. It's a foil finish thats silver with a slight touch of gold to it. It's suuuper blingy on your nails. 





I really really enjoy this colour, I think metallics are great for Fall. I was a little scared it would be a lot like the other silver polishes I have, but there is something a little different to it :) I believe I paid about $16 CAD for this at a hair salon, it's been months so I can't quite remember. I do know it's still available on e-tailers if your having a hard time finding it locally. I wanted to wear this alone cause it's gorgeous, in my next post I'll show you it with Servin' Up Sparkle over it.



Thanks for reading :) Please follow!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...