Pages

Saturday 8 October 2011

MAC - Immoral Gold Swatches (Posh Paradise Collection Fall 2011)


This past month MAC released a new Collection called Posh Paradise. The collection had two nail polishes as part of it, Immoral Gold and Rain of Flowers (a purplish blue shimmer, re-promoted). Immoral Gold really caught my eye it looks a lot like a little sister of Chanel's Peridot. It's a very yellow greenish gold. It says it's a frost on the bottle but I would describe this as a foil finish.








It went on smoothly in two coats, and I didn't use a top coat for these pictures. I think it a great metallic to have in your collection, personally I don't one anything thats exactly the same.  This was bought at a MAC counter from a Bay store. It was $18 CAD, which personally I think is over priced. Below is a promo pic from the collection. 


THANKS FOR DROPPING IN!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...