Pages

Friday 28 October 2011

Wet n Wild - Behind Closed Doors (On The Prowl Collection Halloween 2011)


This is one of the two polishes I bought from the Wet n Wild On The Prowl Halloween collection. This is colour is called Behind Closed Doors. The other polish I bought from this collection was Cougar Attack (click here to see swatches). On The Prowl was a Halloween collection from Wet n Wild and had 8 limited edition polishes. Behind Closed Doors is a close match to Deborah Lippmann's Ruby Red Slippers. Both are a black base with red hexagon glitter and regular glitter scattered throughout.

I used one coat of OPI Black Onyx (plain black creme) and one coat of Behind Closed Doors, finished with Seche Vite top coat. I'm totally loving this. I'm just not totally sure when I'd actually wear this but the red really does pop against the black. I highly suggest using a black base with this one. 

This collection was very hard to come by. When I did find these they were at a SuperStore in the Halloween section. They were $2.99 CAD each. I'm sure glad I found it!





THANKS FOR DROPPING IN! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...