Pages

Sunday 2 October 2011

China Glaze - Velvet Bow (Let It Snow Collection Holiday 2011)


This is Velvet Bow from the Let It Snow Holiday Collection from China Glaze. It's a vampy dark red jelly.  I used three coats to get a nice opacity. This doesn't have a top coat over it. It has a really nice shine to it. I'm actually really surprised at how much I like this polish. The collection Let It Snow is 12 polishes, they can be bought individually and also within gift packs. The packs are great for gifting at Christmas and some come with cute extras too like gloves, ornaments, lip gloss... 






Velvet Bow can be found by itself and also with:
- Meet me under the mistletoe (Lip gloss gift pack)
- Santa's Little Helpers minis gift pack (9.6mL/.325 oz mini size)
- Berry Sweet (moisturizer gift pack) 
- Carry me away for the Holidays (manicure case gift pack)

THANKS FOR DROPPING IN!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...