Pages

Sunday 16 October 2011

OPI - Designer... De Better (Muppet Collection Holiday 2011)


I'm so loooving this collection! This is OPI's Designer... De Better from the Muppets Holiday Collection. I feel like this one is a good Fall colour too as metallics are great for Fall. This is the second polish from the collection that I'm swatching. 

It's a foil polish, thats mainly silver with bronze speckles. At first glance I thought this was a rose gold colour, but looking closer it is silver/bronze.

This is one of my favourites from this collection. This collection should be hitting salons fairly soon. In Canada these are about $9-$10 CAD and in the states it a little less. OPI can be found in London Drugs, Chatters, and salons. In the states it can be found at Trade Secret, Target, and salons. 





In this picture you can see the bronze speckles. 

THANKS FOR DROPPING IN!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...