Pages

Saturday 29 October 2011

Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Collection Halloween 2011


This is a round up of my links to this collection the only one I didn't do a post on was the Night Glow the glow in the dark polish. I'll put a few pictures of it below.

Night Glow was the only one that I didn't put in a post. It's a generic glow in the dark polish. I did try it over creepy pumpkin and it didn't work, so I'm guessing that it only works by itself or a light colour like white. It does glow beautifully in the bottle!


I also used Shatter over Creepy Pumpkin (click here), it was a really fun easy Halloween manicure. My thoughts on the collection are... Purple Potion is my absolute favourite coming in second is Creepy Pumpkin. I just can't stop thinking about Purple Potion, I love it, if you've missed it they do have the same polish in their regular collection called Night Prowl. 


THANKS FOR DROPPING IN!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...