Pages

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Quo by Orly - Celestial Star (aka Smurf polish)



I've had this sitting waiting to be post for way too long! This is Celestial Star from the Quo by Orly line. To see my other post about this new line click here. These are $10 CAD each, but for the last few weeks these have been on sale for $8.99. These polishes started showing up about two months ago and now they are coming out with more and more colours. The last Shoppers Drug Mart I was in had a shelf with about 20 colours. These are 14mL, the regular Orly polishes are 18mL. They have the famous rubberized Orly cap. 





This is a deep blue with beautiful micro glass like flakes in multi colours (see picture below). You can see I totally smudge my middle nail eekk. This is another one that is looks better in bottle, over all I'm not too impressed with this colour. I used two coats and no top coat. Application was very good. They look a little to smurfy for my likes. The Quo line is a Shoppers Drug Mart exclusive. 


THANKS FOR DROPPING IN!

1 comment:

HaulOfFame said...

I didn't know Orly had another line. I love this blue.
BTW, I'm passing the Liebster Blog Award on to you, your blog and swatches are great! :)
http://hauloffame.blogspot.com/2011/10/liebster-blog-award.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...