Pages

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Wet n Wild - Cougar Attack (On The Prowl Collection Halloween 2011)


I'm so glad I finally found this one! This is Cougar Attack from Wet n Wild's On The Prowl Halloween Collection. It's a close match to Deborah Lippmann's Superstar. Both are copper/amber glitter with a medium brown base, total gorgeousness. This is over OPI Black Onyx (plain black creme). I used two coats of OPI Black Onyx and one coat of Cougar Attack finished with one coat of Seche Vite top coat.  I really wanted to try this over a chocolate brown polish, but realized I don't have any plain dark brown cremes! Browns have never been my thing, but I should try one sometime. 

I found this one at SuperStore in the Halloween section. The only place I've seen displays of the On The Prowl Collection in Vancouver is in SuperStore, and I've noticed that not all SuperStores have the displays. Very hit or miss. It was $2.99 CAD and 100% worth it!





THANKS FOR DROPPING IN!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...