Pages

Monday 10 October 2011

Wet n Wild - Purple Potion (Fantasy Makers Collection Halloween 2011)


I love how cute these bottles are! Fantasy Makers this year has four different colours that I know of. This one is Purple Potion. Fantasy Makers are from the brand Wet n Wild and they come out for Halloween. This colour seems to be the same as Wet n Wild's Night Prowl from there permanent line. 

Purple Potion is a black jelly base with fuchsia glitter. I used two coats plus a coat of Seche Vite top coat. I felt like a top coat was a must for this one, because it lost a lot of shine once it dried. This one was one of my favourites of the collection, it's a lot like Deborah Lippmann's Bad Romance minus the hexagon glitter.

Fantasy Makers can be found in London Drugs, Superstore (click here), and Zellers from what I know. They are about $3 CAD each. 











THANKS FOR DROPPING IN!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...