Pages

Thursday 27 October 2011

Thursday Night = Grey's Anatomy (Wet n Wild - Gray's Anatomy)


#1 reason I love Thursdays? Cause Grey's Anatomy is on! Grey's Anatomy is the only show right now that I follow religiously. I like many shows but Grey's is the only one I MUST watch each week. So I admittedly only bought this polish for it's name. When I was about 8 or 9 years old, I use to looove Wet n Wild, they were 99 cents and when they were on sale they were only 69 cents.  My mom would let me buy like 5 of them at a time and I'd keep them all in a little rubbermaid bin. Such good memories. Now a days I have very new Wet n Wild polishes. 

I used 3 coats to get something not so sheer and no top coat. Gray's Anatomy is part of Wet n Wilds collection of polishes that are gimmicky named after TV shows. It's a sheer duochrome. To me it's a pinkish/grey/green. Very pretty and subtle. Not an overly flashy polish. I'm really liking it. I would also suggest trying it over black. These are $2.99 CAD / $1.99 US per .5 oz bottle.





THANKS FOR DROPPING IN!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...