Pages

Sunday 20 November 2011

China Glaze - Material Girl (Eye Candy Collection Winter 2011)


Pink is my all time favourite colour... EVER! Material Girl from China Glaze's new Eye Candy Collection is a dream. Pink glitter multi dimensional glitter bomb. It has three sizes of pink glitter. Tiny pink glitter, medium pink hexagon glitter, and larger holographic pink hexagon glitter all in a clear base.  I used three coats and took the picture before I put a top coat on. Application was fairly easy for a glitter. The holographic hexagon glitter seemed rather sparse. I would have liked to see a little more, I love my holographic glitter! To see the other nail polishes in the Eye Candy Collection, including some comparisons, and the press release click here





THANKS FOR DROPPING IN!

1 comment:

Holly and Polish said...

This looks awesome! Also, I just wanted to tell you that I gave you the Versatile Blogger Award. You can check it out on my blog. Thanks! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...