Pages

Monday 7 November 2011

Color Club Scent-Suous Scented Collection (Holiday 2011)

COLOR CLUB SCENT-SUOUS COLLECTION

Sally's Beauty Supply recently got these Color Club Scent-Suous Collection displays (link to picture of the displays)! Are they going to start carrying the full range of Color Club now? I sure hope so! I might be wrong but I think another blog had said that these were Sally's Beauty Supply exclusive colours. The collection had 6 colours I opted out of non-chunky sparkle ones. The names of the other colours that I skipped were Santa's Cinnamon (red sparkle, think China Glaze Ruby Pumps, cinnamon scented), Kiss Me Mistletoe (foiled light green, pine tree scented), and Gingerbread Man (light gold foil, gingerbread scented). I would have bought all of them but I seriously have a thing against all of thoughs scents. I bought mine in the states at a Sally's and they were $4.99 US each /.5 oz. 



COLOR CLUB ORNA-MINTED

COLOR CLUB SUGAR PLUM YUM

COLOR CLUB VERY MERRY BERRY


L - R: (all two coats)

ORNA-MINTED
Silver large hexagon glitter and regular size glitter, mint scented.

SUGAR PLUM YUM
Large blueish purple hexagon glitter and regular green glitter, sweet plum scent.

VERY MERRY BERRY
Large pink hexagon glitter and regular blue glitter, bubble gum scent.

(BELOW IS OVER OPI BLACK ONYX, PLAIN BLACK CREME)



My thoughts... pretty but they reak!!! I mean headache wow scent. Orna-minted was a strong Vicks Vapour Rub scent as soon as you open the bottle. Very Merry Berry smelt a lot like granny potpourri. Sugar Plum Yum was my favourite scent out of the three, it was just a bubble gum scent, but it was very overwhelming still.  Orna-minted I will do a post on it compared to Platinum Record from the Backstage Pass collection soon.

PS - I love how Canadian my MacBook is! All the 'color' from Color Club are underlined hahaha Just another reason to love Apple :)

THANKS FOR DROPPING IN!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...