Pages

Saturday 5 November 2011

SPOTTED: In Bellingham & Lynnwood WA, November 2011 Part 1

FINGER PAINTS MERRY AND BRIGHT COLLECTION (SALLY'S)

OMG I must say there are so many new Holiday displays out now! I took a little 'nail polish' adventure into Washington and heres what I found! This is from the Sally's Beauty Supply in Bellingham which is about 15 minutes from the boarder crossing. It's right by Bellis Fair mall. 

CHINA GLAZE - LET IT SNOW COLLECTION
(SALLY'S)
I was surprised to see some Twinkle Lights! Thats my favourite from this collection.


ORLY - HOLIDAY SOIREE COLLECTION 
(SALLY'S)

ORLY SHIMMER & SHINE COLLECTION 
(TWILIGHT AND SHINING STAR)
(SALLY'S)

COLOR CLUB SCENT-SUOUS HOLIDAY COLLECTION
(SALLY'S)
Why such a small display Sally? I wanted to see all of these. I did buy a few so I'll swatch them soon and get back to you on the scents!

CHINA GLAZE RUBY PUMPS MINI MINI MINI POLISH
(SALLY'S)
These are so tiny, you have to see in person!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...