Pages

Wednesday 9 November 2011

OPI - Warm & Fozzie (Muppet Collection Holiday 2011)



I love this collection so so much. Warm & Fozzie was literally the first polish I grabbed off the display. I didn't know what it was but I had to have it. I wish my nails where a little bit longer!!! I feel like they have been break a lot lately. Anyways...

Warm & Fozzie is from OPI Muppets Collection for the Holidays, click here to see other polishes from this collection. It's a foil type finish bronze and I think it has some olive tones in it. It's totally gorgeous, especially for Fall! I used two coats and in the picture I'm not wearing a top coat. I eventually put a coat of Seche Vite on top and it really made it shine so pretty. This is such a perfect colour for Fozzie!

This collection is just starting to pop up in salons right now, London Drugs has them in stock, and of course you can buy through e-tailers. They retail for $9 CAD, a little less in the states. These are limited edition colours, so if you see something from the collection you like, buy while you can!




OPI - WARM AND FOZZIE SWATCHES



THANKS FOR DROPPING IN!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...