Pages

Thursday 10 November 2011

Color Club Beyond The Mistletoe Collection (Holiday 2011)


Color Club has a new Holiday collection, it's called Beyond The Mistletoe. It's six new colours, all beautiful sparkles with scattered holographic glitter. I bought this collection as a pack, if you can buy Color Club this way, I highly suggest it. It works out to be a lot cheaper, rather then buying them individually. Another great thing is, you discover colours you might have otherwise skipped. I did plan on just buying two of these and they actually turned out to be my least favourite of the pack! The pack actually came with a Club Clear Topcoat too. 

The polishes are full .5 oz size. On the wheel I used two coats of each colour plus two coats of Club Clear Topcoat. I found one still left it a little bumpy. My favourite of the six was Beyond The Mistletoe, which had the most holographic glitter. I thought my favourite would be Candy Cane, but it was a little less then stellar. My pack was $7.99 US (how awesome is that?!) at Ross in Bellingham. These are also available at Winners here in Canada. Winners can be a little hit and miss with what each store gets, but they are $13.99 CAD each.

The drawbacks of buying the Color Club packs are: the caps don't feel as nice (not a deal breaker) and the bottles aren't labeled. I suggest keeping the pack and beside each name on the pack dab a little polish, that way you can reference back to the pack for the name even if the bottles get mixed up.

Check the swatches out below and click on the pictures to see the swatches up close, believe me they look so much better up close!



L - R: (above and below) 
- Beyond The Mistletoe
- Holiday Splendor
- Sugarplum Fairy



L - R: (above and below)
- Gingerbread
- Candy Cane
- Jingle Jangle


COLOR CLUB BEYOND THE MISTLETOE COLLECTION SWATCHES

THE PACKAGING


THANKS FOR DROPPING IN!

2 comments:

Marketta at Pink Polish Addict said...

You know what, I'm embarassed to say that I've had this collection and the Foiled collection for months and have yet to touch them :-/

Leanne said...

LOl don't be embarrassed! You don't even know how many times I've done that. I have polishes from probably a year ago that haven't been tried hahaha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...