Pages

Wednesday 2 November 2011

China Glaze - Marry A Millionaire (Eye Candy Collection Winter 2011)


I'm really enjoying China Glaze's newest Eye Candy Collection. This is Marry A Millionaire a unique purple sparkle polish. You can see the press release and swatches of the first polish that I swatched from this collection Some Like It Haute here. This is just coming out in stores. 

It's a clear base with purple sparkles but added in is tiny tiny iridescent yellow/greenish bar glitter. I used two coats and like all glitter it defiantly needed a good top coat. I used Seche Vite top coat.  I find thicker top coats like Seche Vite work the best over glitter, especially a bottle of Seche Vite that has thickened a little. China Glaze can be found at Chatters, select salons, and nailpolishcanada.com has just put these up too. China Glaze is $7 - $9 CAD, and a bit less in the US. 




CHINA GLAZE - MARRY A MILLIONAIRE


THANKS FOR DROPPING IN!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Oooh pretty! I think I need this!

Leanne said...

Its pretty unique to from the polishes that I have. Marry A Millionaire is my favnourite tho! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...