Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2011

SPOTTED: In Bellingham & Lynnwood WA, November 2011 Part 3

WET N WILD WALGREENS EXCLUSIVE ICE BABY COLLECTION
Only four left :( I bought Diamond In The Rough and It's All In The Cut.

These are the latest displays I seen while in the states last weekend. There we seriously sooo many new displays! You can see part 1 and part 2 of the displays by clicking here. These are the Walgreens, Ulta, and Walmart displays.  I loove seeing post like these! It's almost like shopping. 

SINFUL COLORS WISH HOLIDAY COLLECTION 
(WALGREENS)




ESSIE COCKTAIL BLING COLLECTION
(ULTA) They had the full display unlike the Rite Aid I was at.

ESSIE RAISE AWARENESS DISPLAY
(ULTA)

BUTTER LONDON HOLIDAY PACKS (ULTA)
These are awesome! They were $25 each.

NICOLE BY OPI KARDASHIAN KOLOR COLLECTION
(WALMART) I picked up a few of these, I'll have some swatches up soon!

HARD CANDY HOLIDAY MINIS
(WALMART) You can really tell but these are TINY. Sooo adorable, all sparkly colours and $1 US each. 4 different polishes. I bought one, just cause I'm a sucker for minis.

THANKS FOR DROPPING IN!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...