Pages

Thursday 3 November 2011

Hello Gorgeous! OPI Designer Series Bold (For Fall 2011)


I was so bummed to see this years additions to the OPI Designer Series line. I actually passed this one up and just bought the other polish released - Temptation, when I first saw them. I did however change my mind and decide to order this one too. This is OPI DS Bold. If you aren't too familiar with the Designer Series, it's an OPI line that gets two new polishes added to it each Fall. They have a "diamond dust" formula, silver cap, and cost $15.99 CAD, a little less in the US.

DS Bold was described as a red glitter but I would say it leans towards pink. It has a jelly base and the glitter is lighter colour than the base. It's totally stunning and my pictures just can't do it justice. It's a close match to last year China Glaze Mrs. Clause, which was limited edition in their Holiday Collection ('Tis the Season to be Naughty and Nice) last year. So if you picked up Mrs. Clause you can probably skip DS Bold and it's price tag. 

I used three coats of Bold and one coat of Seche Vite. It was had "glitter bumps" after the top coat so two coats of top coat might be best. I think its beautiful, but I still wish we seen more of OPI DS holographic lacquers like previous years. I purchased mine from eBay. I know Chatters carries the DS line but I haven't seen them get any of the new ones in. 

***I've had two people say that they have had problems leaving comments on here for the last few days, I apologize and hopefully I'll get it call figured out soon!




OPI DS BOLD


THANKS FOR DROPPING IN!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...