Pages

Sunday 6 November 2011

SPOTTED: In Bellingham & Lynnwood WA, November 2011 Part 2

SALLY HANSEN CHRISTMAS SALON EFFECTS (RITE-AID)

More from my little adventure, part one was all of Sally's Beauty Supply's new displays and this post is mostly Rite-Aid. I'm a huge fan of Rite-Aid right now, they always have tons of room for stand alone displays and they always have the latest out. This particular Rite Aid was in Bellingham, I did go to a few different Rite Aids cause I was on a mission to find Loreal Owl's Night, and I did finally find it!!! I was so excited, I'll post some swatches very soon cause can't wait to wear it.

SALLY HANSEN LIMITED EDITION DESIGNER COLLECTION 2011
(RITE-AID) 


ESSIE COCKTAIL BLING COLLECTION (RITE-AID)
I'm going to have swatch of these up soon. I've actually had them for over a month and haven't had the time. I'm not sure why they picked such a small display.

HEDY'S MA.NISH.MA. HOLOGRAPHIC COLLECTION
This I have no idea about, It says holographic but they defiantly aren't holographic. They are pretty though. I bought one of them. I'm not sure what that brand is either.

WET N WILD LITTLE LUXURIES GIFT PACK
(RITE-AID)

RED CROSS SNOWMEN POLISH DISPLAY (RITE-AID)
Poor little guy looked lonely so I took him home!

SALLY HANSEN NAIL GLAM PART PACK (RITE-AID)
I'm interested to see what these have in them they were $10 US each.
Walgreens also had these too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...