Pages

Wednesday 2 November 2011

SpaRitual - Sacred Ground (Wilde Collection Fall 2011)


I love my dark greys! This is beautiful. It's Sacred Ground from SpaRituals Wild Collection for Fall 2011. It's been available for a while now. I haven't yet found a place locally that carries SpaRitual, if anyone knows a good place to get SpaRitual let me know! I think I bought this on eBay, it was about $7 but typically SpaRitual retails for a bit more. 

It's a medium to dark grey with purple and gold glitter. It says on the bottle its a glitter polish but really it's a charcoal creme base with glitter. I used two coats plus a coat of Seche Vite top coat. Application was amazing. I have to say I'm not a fan at all of the SpaRitual bottles. I have a bunch of polishes from them and they seem to take up more room then regular size bottles. They do have most of there colours available in cute minis too.  This is the only polish I bought from the Wilde Collection, nothing else really wowed me, the collection did have 6 new polishes: Instinct, Running with Wolves, Rhythms of Life, Howl, Spirit Child. 




SPARITUAL - SACRED GROUND



THANKS FOR DROPPING IN!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...