Pages

Monday 5 September 2011

Time Capsule: My Top 5 Summer 2011 Nail Polishes

I wanted to do a quick post on some of my favourite nail polishes that came out this Summer. Just for something to look back on. I know in 2010 I was a mint addict, it looks like this year I've diversified. I thought it would be fun to make a little post to remember the polishes that I most frequently wore this season now that it's slowly coming to an end.



It was honestly a tough choice. But here are my top 5 of Summer 2011 (pictured below from left to right):

  • Chanel - Mimosa (Les Fleurs d'été Collection, 2011)
  • Deborah Lippmann - Girls Just Want to Have Fun (Summer 2011)
  • OPI - Mermaid's Tears (Pirates of the Caribbean Collection, 2011)
  • American Apparel - Neon Red (LE Neon Collection, 2011)
  • China Glaze - Below Deck (Anchors Away Collection, 2011)



Let me know what your favourite polish of Summer 2011 was!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...