Pages

Tuesday 27 September 2011

SpaRitual - Handprint Hydrating Hand Salve


I've been hunting for a paraben free hand creme for a long time now, I found this at my local beauty supply store recently. It was a little on the pricey side for a 1.7 oz tube of hand cream but the paraben free part sold me instantly. It was $15 CAD. It also came with a mini tester size of their hand Handprint Serum, which is absolutely wonderful, I'm thinking of going back for a full size. I wasn't sure about the smell of the salve at first, it's a very citrusy scent. Almost overwhelming, but it grew on me quickly.  It has a nice texture to it, absorbed quickly and was very nourishing. I'm very happy with this product. I highly recommend it if you are looking for a vey nourishing hand cream thats paraben free.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...