Pages

Sunday 25 September 2011

China Glaze - Haunting (Haunting Collection Halloween 2011)


China Glaze always has the most amazing Halloween collections. I was happy with last years and I'm happy with this years even more! This is China Glaze's Haunting from the Haunting collection. It's a simple colour but stunning.


A black creme with silver glitter. It took two coats to get a nice opacity. It actually didn't seem that gritty without a top coat but I used one anyway, I used Seche Vite. I love dark colours.





China Glaze is available in Canada at Chatters, select salons, and on e-tailers. They retail for $8 CAD. I bought mine on a recent trip to the states and it was $6.99 US at an Ulta.  Below is a promo pic from China Glaze. From left to right: Haunting, It's Alive (see swatches here), Near Dark, and Crimson. 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great posts! I love this color!

Leanne said...

@Jackie S Thanks!!! I love this too. I'm happy China Glaze had another good collection this year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...