Pages

Sunday 11 September 2011

Chanel Paradoxal Dupe! Gosh - Mystical


I love love love Chanel Paradoxal but EVERY time I've worn it it chips the very first day it's been applied. I've never had this problem with any other polishes. No matter what base coat of how I've tried to apply it, nothing works. So I'm loving seeing other companies come out with dupes. I didn't get Revlon's Perplex because I never saw it around in Canada, and I didn't see it in the states when I was shopping either. But this is Gosh's Mystical. 


It's a dark dusty purple with a pink shimmer in different lights. It leans slightly to the browner side for purple. This came out in Gosh's Fall collection named Magical Forest. Gosh is available in Canada at Shoppers Drug Mart and is $7 CND.




So how does it stack up to Chanel's Paradoxal?

L to R: Gosh Mystical, Chanel Paradoxal


It's very close. In fact when I was wearing Mystical the lady at the Chanel counter thought I was wearing Paradoxal. It last 3 days before it started having major tip wear, which is better then Paradoxal could do. It's a great colour for work. I love it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...