Pages

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Color Club Backstage Pass Collection Fall 2011


Color Club has recently came out with a few new collection all being released this Fall. This one is called Backstage Pass and its six polishes that are all crazy glitters that are amazing for layering. I have three of them from left to right: Backstage Pass, It's a Hit!, and Platinum Record. The collection also has three other polishes: Take the Stage, Wish Upon a Rock Star, Fame & Fortune. 




Backstage Pass, It's a Hit!, and Platinum Record over OPI Black Onyx as a base

Backstage Pass: a clear base with fuchsia, silver, grey and light purple hexagon glitter.

It's a Hit!: a clear base with light purple hexagon glitter


Platinum Record: a clear base with silver hexagon glitter and small silver and grey glitter

I love these! Totally channelling Deborah Lippmann! My favourite is Platinum Record, especially over the black polish, its so pretty! Color Club really isn't easily found in Canada, I bought these from eBay. I know websites like nailpolishcanada.com do carry Color Club but I don't see this collection available there yet.

Let me know what you think in the comments! I love reading comments and love new followers!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...