Pages

Tuesday 20 September 2011

China Glaze - Midtown Magic (Metro Collection Fall 2011)


Last week I went to a Maroon 5 concert and it was amazing! They are so good live. So I searched my polish stash for a maroon colour lacquer. And what did I find? China Glaze's Midtown Magic! Not exactly maroon in the bottle but defiantly on the nail. I hadn't had a chance to try it so, it was prefect! Midtown Magic came out with the Metro Collection that was for Fall 2011. 




It's a deep burgundy or maroon jelly that almost looks black out of direct light. With micro gold flakes speckled throughout.It has a great depth to it. It's gorgeous. I had a few people compliment me while I was wearing it. I used two coats to get a nice opacity. Application was perfect. Zero complaints.





This colour is the best from the Metro Collection that I've tried so far. I think it's absolutely gorgeous. China Glaze can be found in select salons, Chatters, and Sallys Beauty Supply in Canada. It's retail price is about $7 CAD. Here are a few Maroon 5 concert pictures...



We had some really great Club seats at the concert. It was really amazing to get to watch them live. I highly suggest seeing them in concert if you ever get the chance!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...