Pages

Thursday 22 September 2011

China Glaze - It's Alive (Haunting Collection Halloween 2011)



ahhhh I die. This lacquer is China Glaze's It's Alive from their new Halloween collection that they just came out with. The Haunting Collection consists of:

- It's Alive (bright green glitter)
- Haunting (black with silver glitter)
- Crimson (purple reddish creme)
- Near Dark (dark green creme)
- Ghoulish Glow (glow in the dark top coat) 
 - Black Mesh (black shatter)


It's Alive is a dark green jelly base with small and larger sized olive colour glitter. 
It has a really nice depth to it.


I used two coats of It's Alive and one coat of Seche Vite top coat. Without a top coat it was too gritty.  Removal was actually not that bad, I used nail polish remove with acetone. 




Soooo.. Do you love it? I Do! It kinda reminds me of Kermit the Frog! This is my favourite Halloween lacquer I've tried this year so far. China Glaze is available in Canada at Chatters, select salons, and on e-tailers. They retail for $8 CAD. I bought mine on a recent trip to the states and it was $6.99 US at at Ulta. I'll have more swatches of this collection coming soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...