Pages

Thursday 1 September 2011

OPI Pair'em Scare'em Limited Edition Halloween 2011 Pack


Ummmmm cool! K I love this set. This is OPI's Pair'em Scare'em Halloween pack. OPI also came out with a pack of four minis called the Spookettes (see pictures here). Both packs had Zom-Body to love a green glow in the dark polish. Pair'em Scare'em had two full size bottles, one Zom-Body to Love and one Black Shatter. 



You can see the packaging is so adorable. Glow in the dark is usually a little hard to work with and usually clumpy but ZBTL was actually not so bad. I suggest shaking well, it doesn't take very long for it to separate. First I'll show you pictures of it by itself. Kinda reminds me of Chanel Jade? Click on the pictures for a closer view!




And now to experiment...

Top: 1 coat plain white polish & 2 coats of Zom-body to Love
Bottom: 4 coats Zom-Body to Love by itself


Top: 1 coat plain white polish & 2 coats of Zom-body to Love & 1 coat Black Shatter
Bottom: 4 coats Zom-Body to Love by itself & 1 coat Black Shatter


From Left to Right:
-4 coats Zom-Body to Love by itself & 1 coat Black Shatter
-1 coat plain white polish & 2 coats of Zom-body to Love & 1 coat Black Shatter
-4 coats Zom-Body to Love by itself
-1 coat plain white polish & 2 coats of Zom-body to Love

Conclusion: I think it looks better (especially in person with a layer of white underneath).
Excuse the Black Shatter mess! I didn't want to open the new bottle that came with it because I have a OPI Black Shatter opened already from when it first came out and it already seemed chunky/crusty. Hmmmmmmmm

Now the fun stuff! Time to turn the lights down...




Final thoughts... Zom-Body to love is amazing, I'm loving it. In the light and in the dark I think it looked more vibrant over a white base (I just used Joe Fresh in White). To see it glow brighter it has so be able to absorb some light. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...