Pages

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Borghese - Stellare Notte


Like all good duo-chromes this one was hard to capture. I was doing a little shopping in Bellingham, WA over the long weekend and found this gorgeous colour at Rite-Aid. It was $8 US (in Canada Borghese is $14, though I've never seen this colour available here). I've always stayed away from Borghese, the colours never excite me enough to spend $14 and the packaging seemed unappealing. But for some reason I just couldn't walk away with out this polish. I looked it up when I got home, and it's not a new polish because lots of bloggers have posts about it a few years ago. 


This was so hard to photograph how really cool this polish is. It's a blueish charcoal polish and depending on how the light hits it, it has emerald and pinkish purple in it. This has quickly become one of my favourite colours for fall. You can see how amazing the bottle looks below. I think this would be quite work appropriate too, which is why I'm liking it so much. It has a very subtle elegance to it.




In Canada Borghese can be found at Shoppers Drug Mart for $14 CND. 

Comment and tell me what you think!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...