Pages

Saturday 24 September 2011

nails inc. in Canada! Yay! nails inc. - foubert's place


I had heard a few weeks ago that Sephora was going to start carrying nails inc., which is so exciting because they have some really great colours. I purchased a few colours to try out and this was one of them. I thought it was very season appropriate with Fall officially here. This is foubert's place, a mossy military green. In certain lights it looks very grey. 





Nails inc. is a UK brand, in North America it is sold at Sephora. I haven't seen this brand sold anywhere else. they have what looks to be a very cool magnetic collection coming out soon, so watch out for that. 

Application was very smooth, it took two coats to get a nice result and I used one coat of Seche Vite top coat to seal it. I wore it for three days and it had minimal tip wear. The bottle is .33 oz it retail price was $11.50 CAD ($9.50 US). To me the bottles seemed a little cheap, I would have liked to see a little higher quality for $11.50. But all in all, a nice colour and I'm happy Canada got a new brand!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...