Pages

Friday 9 September 2011

She sells sea shells by the sea shore! Orly - Sea Gurl (Birds of a Feather Collection 2011)


Orly's newest collection Birds of a Feather has a few great polishes, I already posted the hit Fowl Play (see here). This is Sea Gurl and in Orly press release for Birds of a Feather they describe it simply as "grey shimmer." It's a dark grey with tons of silvery micro-shimmer. You can see the bottle has veins of shimmer. It has a touch of gold to it, which makes it look kinda antiqued. 



This was two coats and they both went on very smoothly. Isn't it stunning!? It's a great neutral to wear everyday but it's not boring at all. Love it! I'm thinking this would look amazing with a LBD?




So far Fowl Play and Sea Gurl are the two I have from the collection. They seem to be the most unique, so I went with them to try. I bought mine from an e-tailer for $9.50 CND and shipping was free because I spent over a certain amount. I'm pretty excited for Fall, loads of great colours being released!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...