Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2011

OPI - A-Taupe the Space Needle (Fall 2011)


OPI's newest collection is called Touring America and it's 12 polishes. This is A-Taupe the Space Needle. I was anticipating this on for a long time. I love taupes and I loooove spending time in Seattle! But I have to say I think this colour went way past edgy and into just plain ugly. I know khaki/camouflage/military type colours have carried over from last fall but ugh. This colour just plain sucks. 




It took two coats to be opaque and the application was great, even though the brush in this particular bottle was very messed up (what gives OPI?). I'll admit browns aren't my thing, I think grey toned taupes are much better. This looks like a lighter version of Chanel's Khaki Brun, which I'm not totally in love with either. 




Compared to OPI's other taupes: L to R
A-Taupe the Space Needle
You Don't Know Jacques
Over the Taupe
Tickle my France-Y

I really wanted to love this colour but I think I'll have to try it other time. Maybe I'll warm up to it.


A-Taupe the Space Needle with Starbucks!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...