Pages

Saturday 10 September 2011

My first Maybelline?! Maybelline - Cool Couture



I've never met a Maybelline polish that I want to buy. But last weekend while I was in the states shopping I found this in Rite-Aid. It's Maybelline Cool Couture. It's an amazing dark grey teal creme with subtle micro shimmer that flash light blue in the light. 



This is a great work colour. It's not your boring old nude or beige. It's a great colour that could go well with almost anything you wear throughout the week. This was two coats and the application was a little fussy but nothing major. It is one of those colours that shows bumps and lines in your nails, so base coat is a must. It was $4.15 US. I haven't seen these limited edition colours here in Canada yet.








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...