Pages

Monday 19 September 2011

New! Quo by Orly - Night Sky


This is Quo by Orly's Night Sky. I was most excited about this polish out of all of them. But I have to say it is one of those 'better in the bottle' polishes. I did a post last week (click here to see), about the new Quo by Orly nail polish line that Shoppers Drug Mart is coming out with. They are exclusive to Shoppers Drug Marts, and cost $10 CAD each for 14 mL (regular Orly's are 18 mL).





I expected it to have more depth. It's a deep purple with small micro flakes of gold that flashes pink depending how you look at it. The bottle picture below is really what I wanted it to turn out as on the nail. But as you can see it turned out to be more of a sparkly dark purple. I still think it's pretty just not as gorgeous as the bottle led it to be.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...