Pages

Monday 27 January 2014

Sally's Beauty Supply - Finger Paints Kaleidoscope Collection - 5 flakie top coats

I spotted this display at my local Sally's Beauty Suppy over a week ago and didn't think much of it, then I saw a swatch of them and knew I had to go back and give them a second look. Surprisingly the display was still full, I guess flakies aren't as coveted as they once were. I picked up one of the five different shades, I picked up Abstract Attraction it was the only one that looked appealing to me since I do have a lot of flakie polishes already. I'll have a swatch of Abstact Attraction soon!

Finger Paints Kaleidoscope Collection 

Colorful Dream, Vivid Reflection, Symmetrical Symphony, Abstract Attraction, Psychedelic Hue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...